Notice is hereby given that the 3rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Gomoa Community Bank Limited will be held as follows:
Date: Saturday, 17th December, 2022
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: Gloriaka Hotel, Winneba Junction
- To read the notice convening the meeting
- To receive and consider the report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- To receive and consider the report of the Directors
- To receive and consider the report of the External Auditors and the Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2021.
- To Authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
- To fix Directors remuneration
- Election of Directors: None of the Directors is due for re-election by rotation, therefore there will be no election.
Dated: 5th November, 2022
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
- All shareholders are advised to pick their accounts from any of our branches and mobilization centers; Apam, Ankamu, Afransi, Swedru, Dominase, Fetteh, Nyanyano, Mumford and Dago.
- All shareholders who have not picked their share certificates are advised to do so from the following branches;
- Shareholders who bought their shares from Apam, Mumford and Dago are to pick their certificates from Apam branch.
- Shareholders who bought their shares from Dominase, Fetteh, Nyanyano and Ekwamkrom are to pick their certificates from Dominase branch.
- Shareholders who bought their shares from Afransi, Eshiem, Ankamu and Agona Swedru are to pick their certificates from Afransi branch.
- All shareholders are advised to update their records with the Bank.