Apam, Head Office
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Administer the overall management of the credit department
- Prepare and submit all regulatory and prudential returns
- Appraise loan applications and make recommendation based on company policies
- Monitor credit performance of clients and status of payments
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Evaluate credit worthiness of potential customers
- Develop credit scoring models for risk assessments
- Review and update the Bank’s credit policy
- Provide leadership to the Sales Team
- Lead the Sales Team to discover new markets
- Manage the overall performance of the Sales Team
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ACIB and ICAG or MBA is an advantage.
- Proven work experience in credit management
- At least five (10) years’ work experience in rural and community banking in Ghana or related industry
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is essential for successful
- Excellent knowledge of a Banking software application, preferably Globus T24, and
- Good knowledge in laws and regulations governing Rural and Community Banking in Ghana.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and eligible persons are to e-mail their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae, two (2) reference letters to the Head of Human Resource at email@example.com clearly state your preferred role in the email subject line.
Closing Date: 31st May, 2023.