Reports to: Head of Human Resources
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Head of Human Resource.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, staff durbars, training, etc)
- Compile, maintain and update employee record details by ensuring accuracy and confidentially. Prepare HR reports and documentation as needed.
- Support the Head of HR in coordinate recruitment efforts including job postings, resume screening, shortlist candidates for new role and interview scheduling.
- Assist in conducting background checks on new recruits.
- Assist with the onboarding process and orientation of new employees.
- Prepare new recruit bank details for payroll purpose.
- Assist in organizing training and development program for employees to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Filling of all human resource related documents to ensure easy tracing, location and proper custody of files.
- Assist in the provision of administrative support to management by arranging meetings and durbars and writing letters, circulars, memos and minutes
- Assist in resolving employee grievances and provide guidance on HR-related issues while maintaining a positive work environment
- Support with the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Prepare routine correspondence and periodic reports and ensure their timely submission.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Head of HR and management from time to time.
a. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Administration, Secretaryship and related field from a recognized University with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
b. MBA in HRM and a Chartered HRMP is an added advantage.
c. High proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
d. Excellent written and oral communication skills
e. Analytical /problem solving skills