We are seeking a Human Resource Manager to be a key business partner and trusted advisor on employee and workplace matters to senior management and the board. This position will work with the General Manager to develop and drive an HR Strategy/People Agenda.
As Human Resource Manager, you will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on both a strategic and tactical level. While specific responsibilities will vary, they will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Workforce Planning
• Recruitment activities
• Onboarding and Off-boarding
• Employee Relations
• Performance Management
• Learning and Development
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Other duties as assigned, including management of the Board of Directors secretariat and handling of board minutes and documents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
• Minimum of three years of progressive generalist Human Resources experience within dynamic, fast-paced environments
• Strong and Fluency in spoken and written English or business communication, including writing minutes of meetings.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HR systems