We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated person to fill the position of the Chief Executive Office.
Chief Executive Officer
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for achievement of the objectives of the bank.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate activities of Branches and Departments to achieve the stated objectives.
- Implement the medium term strategic plan of the institution, which is aimed at achieving financial and operational efficiency.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Bank.
- Ensure the timely submission of all regulatory reports.
- Build a team of well-motivated, skillful, team spirited and dedicated staff.
- Lead the rebranding strategy that will deliver a model community bank of choice for Individuals and SME’s in its catchment area.
- Liaise with the Board of Directors and implement its policies, and
- Execute any other duties that may be assigned by the Board.
Term of Contract
The successful applicant shall hold office for a term of four (4) years, subject to renewal by maximum of three terms.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Commerce, Accounting or related discipline; and/or
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ACIB and ICAG.
- At least ten (10) years’ work experience in rural and community banking or related industry.
- Good knowledge in ICT and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent knowledge of a Banking software, preferably T24
- Must be conversant with Bank of Ghana prudential requirements
- Knowledgeable in laws and regulations governing Rural and Community Banking in Ghana.
- Excellent communication, including presentation, interpersonal, quantitative and financial analytical skills.
How to Apply for The Job
Interested and eligible persons are to e-mail their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae, two (2) reference letters to the Head of Human Resource at (email@example.com)
Closing Date: 31st May, 2023.